Bring the wine country ‘feeling’ to your home with a chilled Sonoma Chardonnay, some fresh flowers, a few gourmet snacks like cheese, crackers, maybe some kalamata olives, and the ‘Sonoma’ diffuser blend with dōTERRA Essential Oils.
The Sonoma diffuser blend recipe: 2 drops of Rosemary oil, and 3 drops of Citrus Bliss oil.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself! Think about all the amazing things in your life you have to be grateful for and give thanks. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more things you will receive to be grateful for… funny how that works!
This is one of my favorite diffuser blends, and while these oils smell amazing, they also have powerful antibacterial and uplifting properties as well. By diffusing these high quality essential oils, you’re helping everyone in your house feel better, especially you!
As a busy entrepreneur, I’m always looking for simple, self-care mini-spa rituals that I can do at home, and last night I created this luxurious, relaxing shower/bath combo experience that I know you’re gonna love!
After just 20-30 minutes, I felt refreshed, soothed and serene.
My bathtub is small, so instead of doing a full body soaking bath, I did this as a shower/foot spa instead.
Here’s the recipe:
- 20-30 minutes of absolute privacy in a bathroom with a locked door
- Spa music: I love the Relax: New World Music Spa Collection (Opening Petals by Llewellyn & Marina Swain; Butterfly World by David Sun, etc.)
- Sea salt (or Epsom salt), approximately 1/2 cup (4 oz.)
- Lavender essential oil & Rosemary essential oil (I use only dōTERRA)
- dōTERRA Spa Body Wash or soap of your choice
- Glass of wine (I had Jason Stephens 2011 Estate Merlot – delicious!)
- Cup of tea
- Candles (flameless candles are best)
- Start the music and light candles. Take your drink of choice into the shower with you.
- Take a warm shower – get clean and wash your hair if you like
- Once you’re clean, put a stopper in the tub, but keep the shower going
- Sprinkle in the salt and stir with your feet
- Sprinkle 8-10 drops of Lavender oil and 6-8 drops of Rosemary oil into tub water
- While standing with your back to the shower, drizzle 3-4 drops of Lavender oil onto your chest, followed by 3-4 drops of Rosemary oil; rub oils on your body and into hands
- Raise hands to your face and take in a few deep, relaxing breaths
- Express gratitude for the moment of pure luxury, your beautiful body and your amazing life!
- Sprinkle 3-4 drops of Rosemary oil onto your scalp and gently massage in (Rosemary helps with hair growth!) Rinse after a few minutes.
- Luxuriate in the experience: inhale the love and abundance in your life; exhale gratitude.
I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I do!
If you would like samples of the oils, DM me please.