LAVENDER-ROSEMARY ‘RELUXATION’ SPA SHOWER EXPERIENCE
As a busy entrepreneur, I’m always looking for simple, self-care mini-spa rituals that I can do at home, and last night I created this luxurious, relaxing shower/bath combo experience that I know you’re gonna love!
After just 20-30 minutes, I felt refreshed, soothed and serene.
My bathtub is small, so instead of doing a full body soaking bath, I did this as a shower/foot spa instead.
Here’s the recipe:
- 20-30 minutes of absolute privacy in a bathroom with a locked door
- Spa music: I love the Relax: New World Music Spa Collection (Opening Petals by Llewellyn & Marina Swain; Butterfly World by David Sun, etc.)
- Sea salt (or Epsom salt), approximately 1/2 cup (4 oz.)
- Lavender essential oil & Rosemary essential oil (I use only dōTERRA)
- dōTERRA Spa Body Wash or soap of your choice
- Glass of wine (I had Jason Stephens 2011 Estate Merlot – delicious!)
- Cup of tea
- Candles (flameless candles are best)
- Start the music and light candles. Take your drink of choice into the shower with you.
- Take a warm shower – get clean and wash your hair if you like
- Once you’re clean, put a stopper in the tub, but keep the shower going
- Sprinkle in the salt and stir with your feet
- Sprinkle 8-10 drops of Lavender oil and 6-8 drops of Rosemary oil into tub water
- While standing with your back to the shower, drizzle 3-4 drops of Lavender oil onto your chest, followed by 3-4 drops of Rosemary oil; rub oils on your body and into hands
- Raise hands to your face and take in a few deep, relaxing breaths
- Express gratitude for the moment of pure luxury, your beautiful body and your amazing life!
- Sprinkle 3-4 drops of Rosemary oil onto your scalp and gently massage in (Rosemary helps with hair growth!) Rinse after a few minutes.
- Luxuriate in the experience: inhale the love and abundance in your life; exhale gratitude.
I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I do!
If you would like samples of the oils, DM me please.